Svart Hona Hatching Eggs ~ 2 lines ~GFF and EWE

I would like more than I can afford Lol I'll take four. In less you are interested in a partial trade. I have Bielefelders and crested cream legbars. Pam

I already have both of those breeds as well. I should be able to get you 4 eggs before next weekend. What day is best for you to come pick them up?

I already have both of those breeds as well. I should be able to get you 4 eggs before next weekend. What day is best for you to come pick them up?

I can do it either day. Do tou have the 2012 of 2013 stock of biefeleders? I have tha newer lime maybe we can trade some later for a better gene pool. Pam

I can do it either day. Do tou have the 2012 of 2013 stock of biefeleders? I have tha newer lime maybe we can trade some later for a better gene pool. Pam

I just filled the order so I have some available now. You can text me at 985-705-2206. My bielefelders are the newest too

I just filled the order so I have some available now. You can text me at 985-705-2206. My bielefelders are the newest too

Sorry I was gone today and will be in new orleans tomorrow. I can get the wed if you are free. I'll text you tomorrow between appoitments to make plans and get your address. I mat take a half doz if you have them if not I'll stick to my orignal order. Pam

Sorry I was gone today and will be in new orleans tomorrow. I can get the wed if you are free. I'll text you tomorrow between appoitments to make plans and get your address. I mat take a half doz if you have them if not I'll stick to my orignal order. Pam

Contact me today please because if you cant make it tomm I want to set the eggs in the incubator. I will have a half dozen available for Wednesday if you want them.

Contact me today please because if you cant make it tomm I want to set the eggs in the incubator. I will have a half dozen available for Wednesday if you want them.

Yes I want them I texed you earlier to get your address to see when's a good time ti come and how long does it take to get from your place to slidell? Pam

I would like anyone on the fence about buying from them to do it. I bought 6 of their eggs 5 hatched. Thats very good numbers for hatching eggs. I live fairly close so I picked them up and was giving a quick tour. All their birds and husbandry was top notch. I will be buying from them in the future. Don't hesitate you will be impressed with your purchase. I highly recommend them. Pam

Thank you so much for your kind words Pam! I really look forward to doing business again!

Back
Top Bottom