Swan hatch 100% - 8 beautiful babies

Wow, what pretty babies, I'm jealous!!!
droolin.gif

Wow! What geautiful cygnets. Did you hatch these from your own birds, or were they shipped?

I would imagine collecting eggs from swans would be a daunting task!

I have been following your thread on them, congratulations! They are stunningly beautiful; I think you just added a whole new level of this addiction for everyone. Keep us updated, I think a lot of others are watching as well.

Oh goodness I just did some looking online and it doesn't seem there is much info on keeping these guys as "pets" or farm animals...
Will they fly away in the winter?

I have always ADORED Swans. When my husband asked me to marry him he did so at a beautiful pond and just as he popped the question and knelt down with the ring, two Swans swam right up to us and hung out within a foot or two of us for several minutes! It will probably be my dying memory. There were people around who saw it who were just stunned that they would come right up to us like that and not go near anyone else.
love.gif

I would love to buy a pair from you but I really need to know more about them. Where did you get your care information on them? Any books or anything? What do they eat?

Back
Top Bottom