SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
I love this picture of your ducks Kelsey2017! Fun and beautiful!
My daughter prefers black and white ducks just like those.

i have a drake and hen pair if anyone wants them...im getting in to blue and fawn runners more...thanks...i need to get rid of them pretty quick...i feel bad though...thanx

Itsy Bell

I have two Swedish Blues. But I think they are closer to splash or silver than blue. Not show quality, as their parents originated from Murray McMurray, and the color and markings are wrong. Awesome ducks though. They break up fights between the roosters (the Swedish Flower Hen roos) and tell me when the feed and water dishes are empty, lol.

But we thought we had a boy and a girl (siblings, or half siblings, as we got the eggs from a friend with one lady and 3 drakes) based on beak color. One has a blue beak and one has a greenish beak. But both have a curled tail feather now. So I'm puzzled. Thoughts?

I need to get new photos. They were both yellowish babies with brownish markings. Too cute.

Question. i am tryin to identify these babies they were hatchery choice..anyway its between blue swedish, white crested, crested pekins..what do u think they are..i hope i got atleast one swedish..there pretty ducks. the blk ones now i think r cuyagn

Back
Top Bottom