Swedish Flower Hen Thread

i'd say yellow and orange are roos, blue a pullet. but can't say 100% because sometimes the comb is delayed in the crested roos.

from the comb on black, even tho i don't see any wattles developing yet.

Last edited:
LM - They're growing up so pretty! Don't worry about the black one - I have a feeling that one will end up surprising you and becoming a very beautiful bird some day.

Do you have a photo of your chocolate Swede?  Or her chicks?  I'd like to see them- I bet they are pretty.  Are they spotted, or solid chocolate?
[IMG][QUOTE="lcatty, post: 10445446, member: 90570"]Do you have a photo of your chocolate Swede?  Or her chicks?  I'd like to see them- I bet they are pretty.  Are they spotted, or solid chocolate?
[/QUOTE]
[/IMG]

Do you have a photo of your chocolate Swede?  Or her chicks?  I'd like to see them- I bet they are pretty.  Are they spotted, or solid chocolate?

here is the pics of our chocolates

Last edited:
Black is behind mom, there. At least you can see the comb! (That's Yellow in the foreground.)
The saddle feathers are peeking out on yellow in this picture. He's a roo. I think Orange is a roo also. Not sure on the other 2 yet, though I am leaning toward pullets. Have you looked for saddle feathers on the others yet?

Back
Top Bottom