Swedish Flower Hen Thread

How is everybody's weather?

Raise your hand if you like balloons.

Squirrel.

And on to far more interesting thoughts, who here will be hatching Swedish Flower chicks this spring?
ya.gif

(raising both hands?)

oh I thought the hands was for hatching...

*squirrel!*

um... I like chocolate.

How is everybody's weather?

Raise your hand if you like balloons.

Squirrel.

And on to far more interesting thoughts, who here will be hatching Swedish Flower chicks this spring?
1. It's cold but the big snow we were expecting missed us. :) It went further south.
frow.gif

3. I belong to the great-backyard bird count on facebook, and today someone posted a photo of a hawk that was flying with it's dinner, a squirrel. You would not believe the discussion that ensued. Squirrel haters, squirrel lovers... People who thought that it was inappropriate to post the photo. A moderator had to step in.
4. I have a few eggs due to hatch tomorrow. I hope I get at least a few chicks because I gave my roosters away right after I collected these eggs.

Last edited:
I have seven sfh in my brinsea. hoping for good results. For the last two days the eggs from one coop have been frozen. Aarrghh!!
Stayed home today because the library was closed due to weather. My birds just won't step out on the snow.
Got 50 lbs. of tomatoes on Saturday. Today they are 10 pints of thick sauce.
I have 3 littles int eh sewing room. Don't ask.
One is black with a white chest. Fingers crossed she will stay dark because I have mostly reds in my flock right now.

The weather has sucked here as well, looks like it will start warming up some this week only to get cold again!

We have babies in the brooder and more to go into lockdown tonight!

Would love to find a used Dickey or GQF! The incubator I have isnt big enough. Does anyone else have that problem?

Back
Top Bottom