Swedish Flower Hen Thread

Good morning all........ Today is day 22 and I have had 8 chicks hatch from shipped eggs.... I am pleased......

hope you like them.......

NIce! Remind me where you got them from? I see one with a chipmunk stripe. I also have one that started out that way. Until then I hadn't seen one. I scoured all the pictures and found only one other one. Very exciting!! Congratulations :)

Hi!

I've been following this thread for the last few months. We just built a new coop and I was planning on adding SFH. The people I contacted back in March about getting chicks still hasn't come through with any for me so I just set 20 eggs that I got off ebay. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good hatch with shipped eggs!

frow.gif
Just hatched out 10 Swedish Flower Hens from shipped eggs.. I am so happy with my purchase. Many different colors. I will post pics once they fluff...
celebrate.gif

Great picture everyone.. It is so fun seeing all the amazing colors of Chicks.
droolin.gif
Molly
wee.gif

frow.gif
Just hatched out 10 Swedish Flower Hens from shipped eggs.. I am so happy with my purchase. Many different colors. I will post pics once they fluff...
celebrate.gif

Great picture everyone.. It is so fun seeing all the amazing colors of Chicks.
droolin.gif
Molly
wee.gif
Congrats on getting 10 to hatch!! How many is that out of??

I'd love to see pics!

Good job on all of the hatching everybody.I have some shipped eggs due on the 9th.Last time i candled them it looked like about half was growing,I have a pair and a trio of 7 month olds and 7 young pullets that i got from texaschick,what luck that all of her chicks i got from her where all girls.Next year i'll have all the eggs that i need.

this is a pic of someone's hen on here that i copied and pasted, i hope you don't mind. but i have a "supposed basque hen" that looks exactly like this! i will put my hen at the bottom. she is 5 months old and is not laying yet. i got them from a local who had the basque and SFH all mixed together in one brooder. what do you all think?
Blommehen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom