(Sweetie Chicken Contest) Ends 06.04.12 - WINNERS POSTED!

Whittni

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 26, 2011
Virginia
Sweetie Chicken Contest!
Ends 06.04.12 (Judged on 06.05.12)

RULES:
  1. All BYC Rules
  2. Chickens Only for this Contest - any gender, any age, any breeds or mixes
  3. You may Submit as many Entries as you'd like, provided they aren't the same pictures submitted over and over.
  4. Try not to quote multiple pictures, just crop the quote to the picture you like so there's not so much chatter, *chatter is okay just not same "quoted" picture overloads.
  5. Have Fun! And be okay with receiving a prize.

PRIZES:
  1. Chicken Portrait of a pair of chickens of your choice! (you'll need to provide a picture of course)
  2. Single Chicken Portrait of your choice! (you'll need to provide the picture of course)
  3. Chicken Head Portrait of your choice! (you'll need to provide the picture of course)

ENTRY FORM:

Name:
Breed/Coloration:

What Make This Chicken Friendly/How Is This Chicken Friendly:

HAVE FUN!

WINNERS:

1st:Malibu99
Breed/Coloration: Black Barred Rock
What Make This Chicken Friendly/How Is This Chicken Friendly: Petrie is very snuggly, she sleeps upside down on my lap, snuggles in my shirt, sleeps on my chest, loves to be held.

PM WhittniTo Claim your prize.

2nd:Swissmiss989's
Name: The General
Breed/color: porcelin silkie roo
What makes him friendly: He follows you all over the place and loves to have his picture taken. He will also dance for you when you sit with him and his girls. Hes so awesome he also looks over the hens and babies when they are out of the pens.

600x450px-LL-cb5a051e_2012-05-2016.12.36.jpeg

3rd: Silkie Chicken's
White Silkie Bantam!
e9746034_Chicks353.jpeg

PRIZES AWARDED:

------------------

Last edited:

Quote:
Breed/Color: Silkie Bantam White
What makes this chicken friendly: She loves to be held and to roam in the grass loves to eat meal worms and loves to fall asleep in my arms.

Name: Petrie
Breed/Coloration: Black Barred Rock

What Make This Chicken Friendly/How Is This Chicken Friendly: Petrie is very snuggly, she sleeps upside down on my lap, snuggles in my shirt, sleeps on my chest, loves to be held.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom