Swollen chicken foot :(

outofthereality

Chirping
May 9, 2020
I notice my 3 year old limping the next day. I’m not sure if jts bumble foot or she twisted her ankle because I did have another that happened to her. I try looking if it’s bumblefoot but I’m not sure. I am putting her foot in Epsom salt for the pain but I don’t see anything that indicated bumblefoot but I am also not sure. Her feet are just dirty I’m not sure if I should seperate her and not let her walk as much.

Attachments

• IMG_4529.jpeg
    IMG_4529.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4528.jpeg
    IMG_4528.jpeg
    282.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4525.jpeg
    IMG_4525.jpeg
    332.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4526.jpeg
    IMG_4526.jpeg
    398.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4527.jpeg
    IMG_4527.jpeg
    265.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Looks like she has a cut on the bottom of the foot.

Look in the nooks crannies of the bottom of the foot to make sure there's no debris or poop balls stuck in the crevices that need to come out.

Soaking the foot is a good idea. I'd consider treating her with Tricide Neo.

Looks like she has a cut on the bottom of the foot.

Look in the nooks crannies of the bottom of the foot to make sure there's no debris or poop balls stuck in the crevices that need to come out.

Soaking the foot is a good idea. I'd consider treating her with Tricide Neo.
It seems with the soaking it rupture but no puss just watery. I’m using neospirion since it was we have and wrapping her feet up for precautions since she still want to roam around

It seems with the soaking it rupture but no puss just watery. I’m using neospirion since it was we have and wrapping her feet up for precautions since she still want to roam around
Current condition, is she suppose to be green?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom