T̷h̷e̸ ̵G̶a̴m̸e̵ (Chat Thread)

Peggie Sue!!!! She’s adorable:
37EA3634-9BB2-4F9E-8B0C-7A592EC75F8D.jpeg

I forgot about the other Pickles for a minute so I thought you wanted me to make Pickles the pigeon into a character. XD
Anyway I might have unintentionally named my pigeon after your character. :lol:
I MEAN
👀 FWEEEE
That's actually how this Pickles came about. She's a hen of mine.
Was. The fricker died today out of the blue. 😫 She's always been horrible with her timing.
20210617_110940_HDR.jpg

YOU L I V E
Oh noooooooooo she’s my doggo. I refuse to share. XD I didn’t think it was possible, but she’s clingier than Monkey lol

Yup, ‘tis me. :3
Thank you! I need to get a haircut pretty soon, lol.
Oh, fine, I guess I'll have to leave her where she belongs. :rolleyes: Dang, Liam, you really have to go and hoard all the quality dogs, don't you? ✋ /j

AHA MY EYES UPHOLD ME
Oooh, any particular cut you're going for?

I MEAN
👀 FWEEEE
That's actually how this Pickles came about. She's a hen of mine.
Was. The fricker died today out of the blue. 😫 She's always been horrible with her timing.
View attachment 2723419
:hugs
Oh, fine, I guess I'll have to leave her where she belongs. :rolleyes: Dang, Liam, you really have to go and hoard all the quality dogs, don't you? ✋ /j

AHA MY EYES UPHOLD ME
Oooh, any particular cut you're going for?
:lau Trust me, I seriously doubt you’d want them.
She reminds my a lot of Tattoo. She’s got the same hair type, build, and personality/energy level. Only she’s bigger, and Roo got along with everyone better.

I’m not sure, I’m thinking something like this? (Not my picture)
019531B4-8E5E-4F51-9984-3D0892FC5FB9.jpeg

Though maybe with some more layers/texture on the top. My hair is really straight now, so it needs something. XD
I guess it’ll just depend on what my stylist does. The guy I used to go to died a few months ago, so I need to find someone else. With my luck, it’ll look a lot different from what I ask for lol.
I have 4 tiaras already

I have received a tiara resin mold

I am INVINCIBLE
Nice! Resin is really cool, but unfortunately I don’t have enough patience to make things as often as I’d like. What kind of stuff have you made?
Peggie Sue!!!! She’s adorable:
View attachment 2723214
Awww, she’s so small!

:hugs

:lau Trust me, I seriously doubt you’d want them.
She reminds my a lot of Tattoo. She’s got the same hair type, build, and personality/energy level. Only she’s bigger, and Roo got along with everyone better.

I’m not sure, I’m thinking something like this? (Not my picture)
View attachment 2723509
Though maybe with some more layers/texture on the top. My hair is really straight now, so it needs something. XD
I guess it’ll just depend on what my stylist does. The guy I used to go to died a few months ago, so I need to find someone else. With my luck, it’ll look a lot different from what I ask for lol.

Nice! Resin is really cool, but unfortunately I don’t have enough patience to make things as often as I’d like. What kind of stuff have you made?

Awww, she’s so small!
IKR she’s tiny!!!

Back
Top Bottom