tad slow this morning... is everyone out waiting in line at stores?

Gotta work off the lobsters and butter, Buff!
wink.png

I might venture out to the grocery store for a few things, but that's it!
BYC will be my reward system- do a chore and get to visit BYC, and so on!

Last edited:
heh, i just went to the feed store since they had a 'black friday' sale and a good coupon-$10 off $20 or more purchase. got 2 bags of feed, 1 bag of scratch, some grit, and some stuff for the dog!

i couldn't stand to be out in those crazy crowds looking for unnecessary junk that just clutters up our little house. and i don't have kids i have to buy stuff for so that saves me a lot of money.

Eeek!
hide.gif
Not a shopper, never have been, probably never will be. I like my crowds to be the clucking kind with feathers looking for morning treats (hmmm, that may describe some of the door buster lines). That said, all the online 'black friday' offers that are spamming my email inbox are tempting. Good thing I don't have any spare cash!

Last edited:
Drat! DH wants to go shopping. He promises just browsing in the 3 or 4 stores here in town. Guess I get to practice the word "no."
Hmm, though maybe the hardware store or the feed store will have sales of chicken things I "need" for the proposed coop? Ach, ya, so I'd just sit here and eat the whole pie anyways!

There's no way you will ever find me anywhere near a retail store on Black Friday. Unless the online sales are for something I already planned on getting anyhow, I don't shop online sales either.
I know what I plan to get everyone for Christmas and I'll shop for it in early December, at the quietest time of day that I can.
Fighting crowds takes alot of the merry outta Christmas for me.

Oh dear! All this talk of calories...I just ran the calories of my special pumpkin pie I'm eating all by myself - um, like 2,828 calories estimated. I had better go shopping and stop eating
roll.png

I don't see why not!

I refuse to even think about Calories at a time like this!

I wish I were out shopping, to go shopping means you have money!! Or at least credit LOL

I am in the market for a cheap little laptop for myself...

And some sheets for my bed, and an electric blanket, and a new comforter, and X-mas eve jammies for the family, and a waffle maker, and a coffee maker, and some mixing bowls, and and and and...
gig.gif

And I need to stay home because if I went out I would be broke!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom