Take a look at the Talish and Vesicolor Pheasants!!!

Awesome birds!!
love.gif
The green look like a bantam peacock!
ep.gif

I won't be selling any of the Talish eggs. They are extremely rare. The government of the Republic of Azerbaijan gave the total number of birds in the wild in one report as "between 100 to 200." I don't have the facts in regards as to how many private breeders have them around the world, but it can't be many. In this country there is only one bloodline available and only a handful of breeders have them in their aviaries. So, I am going to be very careful as to who I send eggs to, if I am fortunate enough to get them to breed this spring. I don't want these birds in the hands of people who have no respect for them. There are too many who will mix them with other pheasants or not give them the proper care they deserve! It is sad to see how many people who raise pheasants and think they know everything about them, in actuality know very little. I have promised eggs to three breeders I have come to know and respect. If I get enough eggs, I would like to establish colonies of these endangered birds in at least three other locations of North America with quality breeders who will keep them pure!!! If you are interested, I want to get to know you and your philosophy on raising galliformes. So, give me a call at 931-762-4612 and talk with me. I can't promise anything right now. I don't know how well they will breed, but I am hoping to be able to send out at least 6 dozen eggs this spring.
In regards to the Japanese Greens, they are not endangered, but they are very difficult to get in North America. Very few breeders have pure greens. Most are selling mixed up birds that they think are greens. I may sell some greens, again depending on my breeding success this coming spring. Again, I don't want to sell these birds to just anyone. I would prefer that they not get into the hands of some clown who doesn't respect them. So, give me a call and I will put you on a list. I will also give you the names of the people I know for sure who have real greens so maybe it won't take you as long to obtain them as it did for me.

I am also interested in getting to know others involved in aviculture who are breeders of True Pheasants (genus Phasianus). If you are doing this get in touch with me. I am trying to compose a list of such breeders. I am not interested in commercial breeders or "bird sellers" also not interested in those who have no respect for keeping lines pure. There are too many "mutt" pheasants out there now. I am currently raising Talish, Zarudnyi and Japanese Green pheasants. I have plans to add two or three more sub-species of Phasianus over the next two years if I can find good (pure) breeding stock
If you want to get in touch with me please call. I am at my emailing limit at this time. My fingers can't handle much more typing!!

Yours truly,
James

nice birds. I sent you a message. Glad you are careful where they go. Some people make me sick like my former friend who used to say "why do you like them? They are just Ringnecks?" And then suddenly changed his mind because they were "pretty", I hope he never gets any Bianchii, he would just screw them up and or sell to the highest bidder or ebay egg peddler.

Then there is his friend who wanted to buy a Bianchii male to breed with his "afghan white wing" hens (there is no such thing as an "afghan white wing" they are a nothing but a mixture of only god knows what and not a real type of Phasianus, anyone who sells "afghan white wings" is doing a disservice to Phasianus and does not know what they are talking about).

Then there was a guy in Kansas who was selling Bianchi's Eggs and using someone elses Bianchi Photo, but it turned out he just had mixed crap (afghan white wing lol) from some jerk in Central nebraska

Then there was a guy in Texas who wanted to cross his birds with Bianchi's because they would be more wild and more fun to hunt or some such nonsense.

and on and on and on.

You about can't trust any of them they are almost all liars, cheats and theives, that is why I am now a hermit who raises his birds in an adjacent cave, I don't talk to more than a hand full of breeders anymore. I just had too many bad things happen.

My message to the people that think they want to raise pure Phasianus... Do some research, read some books don't accept Billybob know it all's Opinion as fact, look into your hearts and ask youself why you want to raise these birds, if you really care about them staying pure. If dollar signs keep popping up when you do, stick with your hybrid different colored goldens and buying selling trading diseased crap from auctions, don't be ignorant and mess up Phasianus. And if you decide not to raise Phasianus good for you, but DON'T BE AN ARROGANT JERK and put those of us that do down as just raising Ringnecks because you obviously don't know the facts behind these birds.

Good luck! Hope to talk to you and get to know you more in the future,
Scott

Last edited:
Yall make a guy feel specil haven them funny birds. I gots me some them to. I jus callem my fancy chickens aint go no use fer all that fancy scientfic mumbo jumbo
lol.png

74272_fancy.jpg

74272_mongol11.jpg

Heck I'll by som talysch eggs frum ya. I pay good money $1 an egg, I bet thed look good if ya bred em to a blue phesent! maybe one them pied 1s

Back
Top Bottom