Taking advantage of Florida

Fierlin thanks! I found the city ordinance law page, but I need to find out what type of district I’m in AFR or RR… reading the legal part of that stuff is a little confusing for me. I’ll try to call city council tomorrow.

Thanks for the link :)

Hey neighbor...I too am new, just joined moments ago. I live in Orange Park, in the typical Florida backyard. I am think of having some chickens myself, had them growing up as a kid but that was up North in the country.

Good luck to you & your possible "new flock". Hope we can find the information we need to go forward on this...

Hey neighbor...I too am new, just joined moments ago. I live in Orange Park, in the typical Florida backyard. I am think of having some chickens myself, had them growing up as a kid but that was up North in the country.
Good luck to you & your possible "new flock". Hope we can find the information we need to go forward on this...

Hey there! Are you familiar with city laws here on where its legal to raise chicks?

Hey there!  Are you familiar with city laws here on where its legal to raise chicks?

Hello and Welcome from Sugarloaf Mountain, Clermont, Florida both of you need to join the Florida thread. You will find lots of new friends and help on it. Ask on the Fla. thread for people from the Jax/ Orange Park area to help you out. You can find some breeders in the area to get you hens from and what to use for predator proofing in your area. Lots of swaps in the area. One of the biggest poultry shows in the state is not that far from eather of you, in Lake City it's in
January or February of the year.

Maye

welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio!

Back
Top Bottom