Taking out infertile eggs

Kenzie22

Chirping
Oct 2, 2021
Since I took out the Infertile eggs of my farm innovators incubator, it holds 41 eggs and I took out 14 so how should I arrange the fertile ones that are still in the incubator? Is there any certain way that they need to be arranged so that each one gets the right amount of humidity and temperature? And any way that I need to arrange them so that it stays the correct temperature and keeps the right humidity?

Since I took out the Infertile eggs of my farm innovators incubator, it holds 41 eggs and I took out 14 so how should I arrange the fertile ones that are still in the incubator? Is there any certain way that they need to be arranged so that each one gets the right amount of humidity and temperature? And any way that I need to arrange them so that it stays the correct temperature and keeps the right humidity?
I manually turn the eggs in my incubator and with each turn the eggs are moved slightly. This help ensure that all the eggs will hatch about the same time.

If your incubator holds a fairly constant environment throughout its interior, there should be no reason to place the eggs in any certain way other than what I typed above.

I manually turn the eggs in my incubator and with each turn the eggs are moved slightly. This help ensure that all the eggs will hatch about the same time.

If your incubator holds a fairly constant environment throughout its interior, there should be no reason to place the eggs in any certain way other than what I typed above.
Okay but I have an egg turner

I've seen a few incubator companies recommend every 5-10 days moving the eggs from the centre turner's and swapping them with the ones on the sides. I do not know if this would help, I've never tried it myself. But I guess they say it for a reason?

Do you have a few calibrated thermometers in your incubator so you know where the hot and or cooler spots are?

Never trust a built-in thermometer's reading.

No I do not have a thermometer in there. Should I?
For sure. For all you know your thermometer that's in there now, built in one could be off by a couple of degrees one way or the other.

Having eggs too hot by a couple of degrees can end up deadly.

The number one rule when it comes to hatching with an incubator is to never trust a built-in thermometer reading or humidity gauge reading.

The eggs that you removed... Were quitters or were they clears?

Clears, they alert infertile
For sure. For all you know your thermometer that's in there now, built in one could be off by a couple of degrees one way or the other.

Having eggs too hot by a couple of degrees can end up deadly.

The number one rule when it comes to hatching with an incubator is to never trust a built-in thermometer reading or humidity gauge reading.

The eggs that you removed... Were quitters or were they clears?

I used to have that incubator before upgrading. The bottom row is significantly cooler than the rest. Try to keep eggs as close to the fan and top rows as possible. Also watch the built in temperature sensor. If it drops below the eggs it’ll overheat in the blink of an eye.

Back
Top Bottom