TarBox Hollow Poultry

I ordered lavender Ameraucana and black split to Lavender Ameraucana eggs from them several years ago. Unfortunately only two chicks hatched and both were black. 🤷‍♀️ Ended up selling both of them to a friend and they both ended up being gorgeous birds though.
The eggs were not in the best shape when I got them but they did have to come all the way to Hawaii.

I ordered lavender Ameraucana and black split to Lavender Ameraucana eggs from them several years ago. Unfortunately only two chicks hatched and both were black. 🤷‍♀️ Ended up selling both of them to a friend and they both ended up being gorgeous birds though.
The eggs were not in the best shape when I got them but they did have to come all the way to Hawaii.
Thanks for the reply!

I just hatched out some “exhibition Mille fleur d’uccle” from them. Had 60%+ hatch rate and as day olds they are GORGEOUS. They look exactly like the posts I see on the BADE group that breeders usually post with a caption like “so happy with my latest hatch!” Lol still too soon to tell obviously but I’m confident I’ll get some good breeders out of this group.

I just hatched out some “exhibition Mille fleur d’uccle” from them. Had 60%+ hatch rate and as day olds they are GORGEOUS. They look exactly like the posts I see on the BADE group that breeders usually post with a caption like “so happy with my latest hatch!” Lol still too soon to tell obviously but I’m confident I’ll get some good breeders out of this group.
Thanks for replying! This is very encouraging! Keep me updated!

IMG_2248.JPG

The black one is a Bantam Cochin from my birds. The rest are some Self Blue Ameraucanas from TarBox.

Back
Top Bottom