TCS mixed up their chicks

ShannonSolomon

Hatching
Mar 2, 2024
Well I got 5 baby chicks from tractor supply. The next day I went back in and was talking to a lady who works there who I always talk to(have two year old hens-6 of them) and she said the employees accidentally mixed up the chicks. I got a rir and a golden comet pullets plus I thought I was getting three Easter eggers. The Easter eggers were marked pullets but they had Ameracaunas labeled straight run. The mix up is between the Easter eggers and the ameracaunas. So now I’m worried I have several roosters in my new flock of 5. My older hens I ordered from a hatchery and never had to play the what is it game. A,B,and C are suppose to be the Easter eggers and D is the RIR( does have a big chipmunk dark spot on back just not pictured. E is my golden comet. I am really worried I ended up with roosters when I had five pulleys so I thought. I wouldn’t mind having one rooster but I’m worried I have several. Any thoughts on what they are

IMG_0495.jpeg
IMG_0504.jpeg
IMG_0512.jpeg
IMG_0522.jpeg
IMG_0523.jpeg

Tractor supply employees have no clue what they have . The problem is like i experienced they put multiple breeds into one bucket . When I went they had prairie bluebells , Americana (EE) and bantams all in one. I asked what ones are prairie bluebells I’ll take 4 she told me which ones and grabbed 4. Come to find out now they are all EE which I don’t mind bc they are colored eggs but regardless they have no clue .

Back
Top Bottom