#TeamPocketPeanut

Pics
No way! I have those too! They are so good, I can’t even tell the difference between them and regular Oreos. Did you know they are vegan too?
Ikr! There is no diff!

Is it very difficult to be GF and Vegan? I remember being vegan, I ate SO much gluten when I was vegan. I eat lots of animal products now that I'm GF, I'm a mostly whole foods person.

Ikr! There is no diff!

Is it very difficult to be GF and Vegan? I remember being vegan, I ate SO much gluten when I was vegan. I eat lots of animal products now that I'm GF, I'm a mostly whole foods person.
I am not a true vegan, I eat my girls eggs, but usually not in other products. It isn’t that hard, I love a company called daiya I believe.
They have gluten free vegan Mac n cheese. I eat mostly fruit and vegetables. Its not that easy, but you get used to it.

I am not a true vegan, I eat my girls eggs, but usually not in other products. It isn’t that hard, I love a company called daiya I believe.
They have gluten free vegan Mac n cheese. I eat mostly fruit and vegetables. Its not that easy, but you get used to it.
When I was vegan I was still developing so I ate eggs too😉

I had daiya cheesecake for my birthday earlier this month! It was pretty good!

I totally understand getting used to it, I used to be very satisfied as a Vegan. I was depleted in certain nutrients though.

When I was vegan I was still developing so I ate eggs too😉

I had daiya cheesecake for my birthday earlier this month! It was pretty good!

I totally understand getting used to it, I used to be very satisfied as a Vegan. I was depleted in certain nutrients though.
Yeah! So far I like it a lot! Veggie burgers are one of my favorites. I used to drink almond milk, but now I switched to oat milk.

Yeah! So far I like it a lot! Veggie burgers are one of my favorites. I used to drink almond milk, but now I switched to oat milk.
I really avoid conventional dairy at all costs, they homogonize it and throw in the pussy milk with the good stuff🤢

I have goats and their milk is SO GOOD! I feel really great when I'm drinking it.

Back
Top Bottom