Teeny Doeling

Skyesrocket

Songster
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
Lolly, a first time freshener, had twins on Friday. The doeling is the smallest that has been born here and is just a baby doll. It has been really cold here at night so I decided to bring her inside and bottle feed her. I left the buckling with momma and both are doing great. Today I took the little girl out to hang out with her mom and brother. Her head is about half of the size of her brothers. She will probably be too small for breeding but she should make someone a nice pet.
Here she is with a 5 week old kitten and in the other pic with mom and brother.

love.gif

Oh my gosh, she is adorable!

Her brother likely got most of the nutrients in the uterus. She will likely grow at a normal rate and would hopefully mature at a full size!

I bet she will be quite the little people goat with all the special attention she is getting!

i had a doe do something similar last year.

twin boys,
first was 6lbs second was 13 ounces!
peanut is tiny still smaller than most of our babies, and he is a year old!

size difference pics.. yes they are twins!

That is too cute! Last kidding season, we had the biggest kid born on our farm born @ 12 lbs and then the next morning a tiny baby arrived weighing in at 2 lbs- the smallest born on our farm. The tiny one was so cute, just like your cutie!
love.gif

Lolly, a first time freshener, had twins on Friday. The doeling is the smallest that has been born here and is just a baby doll. It has been really cold here at night so I decided to bring her inside and bottle feed her. I left the buckling with momma and both are doing great. Today I took the little girl out to hang out with her mom and brother. Her head is about half of the size of her brothers. She will probably be too small for breeding but she should make someone a nice pet.
Here she is with a 5 week old kitten and in the other pic with mom and brother.

what breed are they? So cute
love.gif

Thanks everyone. She is doing great and is gaining weight nicely. It's like having a baby in the house. She wakes up and I put her into a box with newspaper and she potties. Then wants her bottle. Then she gets down and runs around and plays with the kittens until she is tired. She comes up to me and wants to be cuddled and falls asleep in my lap. During the day she naps with the kittens and momma cat. At night she sleeps in a box next to my bed so I can hear her at 5 am for her first bottle.
That picture of peanut is amazing. I can't believe the difference in sizes.
I'm so busy that I decided to sell her. Her new owner is making a 3 hour drive up here on Thursday to pick her up. She has Nubians and wants a little one to baby. She sounds like she will be the perfect mom for her.
They are Nigerian Dwarfs.

Back
Top Bottom