Temp And Humidity For Lockdown

loupan

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 24, 2011
newzealand
Can you tell me the exact temp and humidity for when i go into lockdown everyone seems to say different im not sure whats right its all so confusing , im so new at this any help would be great many thanks from a very stressed newbie
smile.png

Quote:
Do what works best for you. In the beginning I had some pretty sad hatches. I experimented with the humidity and had heard so much positive feedback about the dry method that I decided to do it and now I have had several 100% hatches and others at least 90% + hatches. I didn't think it was possible until it happened. I keep the humidity around 35% during incubation and 70% to 75% during lockdown. You just have to experiment and see what works best for you.
Good luck and have fun...
thumbsup.gif
old.gif
jumpy.gif

I was nervous too with my first hatch. I still am always checking the incubator and hatchers. I love to hatch.

I must admit i am pretty addicted border line obsessed lol my husband just doesnt get the fuss he reckons im going mad
lol.png
i just dont like the stress that is coming with it ,but by the end of this trial i pretty much know what to do so should have a better hatch next time

Back
Top Bottom