Tennessee chick

vkwheeler09

In the Brooder
Jun 9, 2016
Hi! I'm Tori from Tennessee! I just recently moved here from Mississippi, so I don't have anyone around here to go to for questions. I've been a chicken owner for 2.5 years now. My boyfriend and I have decided to get more into breeding, but we're having a hard time finding homes for our hatches. So far, we have hatched out Olive Eggers from our Black Copper Maran rooster and Easter Egger hen. We are also supposed to start hatching out quail and pheasants. I am open to any hatching, breeding, and other type of bird advice!

Ho Tori and
welcome-byc.gif
- glad that you have joined us.

I'm sorry, I'm not in a position to give you any advice (I live in Kenya) about what breeds or types of birds to breed. I would imagine that you would have to do some research into what types and breeds are sold near to you and try to identify a niche in the market.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area and you could begin by asking there - https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you

All the best
CT

Hi :welcome Tori

Glad you could join the flock! If you use the search box above to god your state thread you could ask members in your area what sells bests. Are you advertising in as many places as possible? I've found that I'm often stuck with chicks then they seem to sell all at once then people asking for chicks when I dint have any! Just seems to be the way it is at the moment.

Good luck with your selling and enjoy BYC :frow

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You have been given some great advice, so I will just say, Welcome to our Flock! :)

Back
Top Bottom