Tennessee, young Millie Fluer cross roo

rustytb2001

In the Brooder
Sep 6, 2015
Sweet Lips, Tennessee

He's 4 months old, good with the hens and pretty social. I have 2 roos and I only need one. He was hatched Aug 5 and is a Millie Fluer D'uccle, BB red cross. He's a nice roo and I want him to have a home not end up in a pot. Absolutely no aggression in this guy

He is beautiful! How do you think he would cross with just some backyard hens? Black and red sex links, white rocks, silver laced wyandottes?

I found him a home. But I've got hens setting again so I'm sure I'll have more lol. I can let you know when I do if you like. They're bantams but not real tiny bantams so he would cross with your big hens and give you medium sized feather footed chickens. I'm near Jackson TN if that's not too far from you, I'll give you first choice of my next hatch

Well that's a little ways away from us. We're about 45 mins east of nashville. I'd like to know when you have another hatch though. Someone in my family is usually doing a little traveling. We just got a game rooster. Would like to have a few broody hens to care for some chicks instead of just us all the time. We love them but they are a lot of work. A variety is nice to look at too :)

Back
Top Bottom