Tennessee?

Anyone into pigeons? I have 12-15 very nice young rollers ready to go. They are all 2009 banded and are a very colorful group. I can send pics if anyone is interested. They are $5 each or take 12 for $50.These are out of great performing birds. I have stock from several good rollermen in Ark,Tn.Okla.

Muddy Pond Tennessee here. We are about 17 or so miles above Cookeville. We raise Light Brahmas. Nice to see other people from the same area.

Hey critters, I was born and raised in Spencer till I escaped (LOL) Dunlap is pretty my mom just inherited my grandparents house in Spencer so I will still be going back once a year or so.

Barb

Critters,

lots of them(see signature), and about to have great Pyrenees/pit mix puppies if anyone needs them. Guaranteed to eat your children and herd your goats. Not really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
lau.gif
As the owner of a wonderful, lamb-gentle pit (may he rest in peace), I snarfed a laugh when I read that! Maybe eat the goats and herd the children?
lau.gif

I'm in the Fayetteville area (Lincoln Co) and have an A&M coturnix roo free to good home if anyone needs him! He's a handsome fella and is about 12 or so weeks old. I'll be glad to meet ya somewhere if you'd like him!
bun.gif

Welcome Again.. new comers.to ByC
Sevier cnty here.
and waiting for my white silkies to hatch,
Now I will have a full house 60 plus.
Banty feathered legged cochins, Buff orp.
BC marens and now white silkies..

Back
Top Bottom