Tennessee?

Quote:
See we can get an order together I want 3 more BRs and 3 Fall Fires, though I could probably bring in more and sell them off I'd rather not. Growing enough stuff out here as it is.

I know they sell Buffs, so we're in business if we can find a few more takers!

SPREAD THE ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok -
6 for walkswithdog (3 BR & 3 Fall Fire)
4 for bodyflight (4 Jersey Buffs)
5 for ??????????

and that's almost an order!

I like the fall fire too... I almost got them instead of the Buffs... Porters has a nice variety, which is where I got the two Jerseys I have now.

I wonder if we'll be able to see the differences in the Poults to seperate them... maybe he can mark them for us somehow

Last edited by a moderator:
I received an order from Porters this last may of an assortment of purebreds. And he does mark all the poults that are unable to be told apart just by coloring. He puts different colored dye spots on the back of their heads. All my pencil palms had blue spots on the back of their heads while the calicos all had purple spots on the back of theirs. Though due to their genetic make-up you don't get all of the type thats marked. Of my penciled palms I received 5 total- 2 were pencil palms, and 3 were royal palms. Of the calicos I received 5 total - 2 were calicos and 3 were red palms. So you kinda take a chance on the coloring of some of them.

Howdy neighbors.

I live in Huntsville, AL but am dreaming of a farm in TN......if only the price of land will come back down!!! I grew up in TN and visit there often. Is there anyone in the Knoxville area that has Muscovy ducks? I would love eggs or birds. I also will be going to Middleton, TN near Boliver in March. So if anyone has any there, PM me.

Glad to see there are so many Tennesseans!!!

Michele

Hi Everyone!!
I am from Michigan. I was one of those people that lost their job so that their factory could move to Mexico. There is nothing here in this state for us.
We are thinking about moving to your state maybe around the Knoxville area. We like to hunt and fish and have a small bunch of chickens that I would really like to bring most of them with me. Could anyone give me some ideas on rent in the country? We are older and one of our sons and his girlfriend wants to come too. My husband is disabled but still trying to keep busy, I have worked most of my life and would like to find a good job and nice place in the country.
Hope we can all be friends and talk chickens. I sure do enjoy the ones we have. Myrna

Back
Top Bottom