Tennessee?

I was poking around on a local realtor website and found 245 acres in Newport for 180k!!! DH and I are trying to find out more about it... it's not helping that it's Saturday!

eta: I forgot to say that it looks like it's on Douglas lake. I hope that 200 acres of it isn't only there when the lake is down, lol!

Last edited:
i would like to buy a pair or trio of seramas, anyone have any or know someone who may, in the blount county, TN area, send me the details and price. thank you , Bob I live in Maryville south of Knoxville

Is anyone going to the Scottsville,Ky swap this weekend? I plan on going.Will be taking some parlor roller pigeons,silkie chikcs and one grown silkie hen,belgian quail chicks,and a pair of ducks. Hope to find some quail and some different breeds of pigeons and chickens.

Hello,I'm looking for white silkie chicks. Do you have any. ages,price.pictures? Would like pick-up only 80* and up up up. So shiping is out. Or SQ white silkie eggs.
Have got silkie hen on duds. Ho my.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
There's a guy near me with seramas. I can hook you up with him. He's in Kingston, TN so not all that far from you. I haven't seen them but some have said he holds some good ones.

A little late but I am in Grainger county..Blaine to be exact.

As to the farmers market in Morristown first monday of each month.
We went.. we saw.. we went crazy. We came out with 6 more guinea keets, 2 large hens and 2 small chickens( no clue on bred tho ..lol) we just got em cause they where cute.. I think the guy said they where wyandottes. And a Turkey baby.
They have ALL kinds of farm animals... from hounds to llamas to horses to donkeys and any thing in between.They have turkeys, any breed of chickens and pigs ..anything.. plus lots of fleamarket stuff

I loved it.

One word tho..GO EARLY.. parking is kinda sparce.. ( I had to parallel park my Avalanche truck...was icky )

Petra

Back
Top Bottom