Tennessee?

Checking in from Decatur, TN!

We just move here from Maryville, TN about a year ago. DH's family is here from and we bought the house and land that he grew up in! I still have family in Maryville, so we go there occasionally.

Hey Crappie --

I looked at property in Pleasant Shade this spring. I ended up buying in Lebanon, but your area was very pretty -- and I love the name!

Thanks
smile.png
We love it here.

Actually moved here from Lebanon 3 years ago. It's a much simpler, slower pace of life.

I don't know of any that are 'close', but maybe if all us Blount, Sevier & Knox folks got organized we could have a little one of our own?

barnie.gif

Ever since I moved to Cocke County, I feel so left out! I do like the view better over here
wink.png
big_smile.png
But don't forget about us[me] too! As you probably already know, Sevier County is the closest thing to sophistication 'round these parts, so I'm there often! Heck, I still BANK in Sevier county!
big_smile.png

Hi All!
I'm working on my flock of Orpingtons of all colors, and currently choosing a heritage turkey breed, nice to meet so many locals! I'm new to poultry but a quick learner, glad to be a part of such a fun growing group.

Do ANY of you ski?​

Back
Top Bottom