Termites!

AuberyMirkwood

Songster
8 Years
Jul 24, 2011
Clovis NM
Ok I have termites in the garden, in the coop, probably in the house but our landlord isn't interested in spraying.

First off, are they any threat to my veggies?

Second, my 4 week old chicks LOVE termites but they are not quite big enough to really dig around for them. Is there some natural or organic or chicken/human safe thing I can do about them with out calling some guy to spray?

The coop is safe, with the termites in mind it is almost wood free.

Last edited:

AuberyMirkwood

Songster
8 Years
Jul 24, 2011
Clovis NM
8. No Bumping or Cross-posting topics. Bumping is posting to move a thread up on the forum list, and cross-posting is posting the same thread in several forums.​

Last edited by a moderator:

AuberyMirkwood

Songster
8 Years
Jul 24, 2011
Clovis NM
Quote:

Was I bumping or cross posting?

If bumping I apologize. I did not know BYC considered one "anyone?" a bump. I would have considered two a bump. Now I know.

If cross posting this is the first time I've asked this.

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
Anytime you respond to your own post to bump it up, it's a bump. You need to give folks more than an hour to answer, especially on a weekend.
wink.png
Weekends are slow on BYC.

AuberyMirkwood

Songster
8 Years
Jul 24, 2011
Clovis NM
Quote:
Ah thanks :-D I did read through the rules and I try be a good poster lol Each forum seems to define bumping differently, most define it as after the first reply to self. Now I know for future posts. I wish I had gotten some kind of verbal warning though... I take marks against my record waaay personally
hmm.png

BTW you are welcome to delete this subject/post

Last edited:

Top Bottom