Termites!

AuberyMirkwood

Songster
8 Years
Jul 24, 2011
Clovis NM
Ok I have termites in the garden, in the coop, probably in the house but our landlord isn't interested in spraying.

First off, are they any threat to my veggies?

Second, my 4 week old chicks LOVE termites but they are not quite big enough to really dig around for them. Is there some natural or organic or chicken/human safe thing I can do about them with out calling some guy to spray?

The coop is safe, with the termites in mind it is almost wood free.

Last edited:
8. No Bumping or Cross-posting topics. Bumping is posting to move a thread up on the forum list, and cross-posting is posting the same thread in several forums.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:

Was I bumping or cross posting?

If bumping I apologize. I did not know BYC considered one "anyone?" a bump. I would have considered two a bump. Now I know.

If cross posting this is the first time I've asked this.

Anytime you respond to your own post to bump it up, it's a bump. You need to give folks more than an hour to answer, especially on a weekend.
wink.png
Weekends are slow on BYC.

Quote:
Ah thanks :-D I did read through the rules and I try be a good poster lol Each forum seems to define bumping differently, most define it as after the first reply to self. Now I know for future posts. I wish I had gotten some kind of verbal warning though... I take marks against my record waaay personally
hmm.png

BTW you are welcome to delete this subject/post

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom