NoSkiveez

NoSkiveez Poultry
10 Years
Dec 27, 2009
Casa Grande
My Coop
My Coop
Bid Away!

12 French Black Copper Marans. NO RESERVE. Shipping is $14.50. Fertility on these eggs has not been established. All egg sales are final. No refunds on shipping or purchase price. They could all be duds or you could have great fertility. I will need a fertility report back. And you must be willing to open unhatched eggs if you are unable to candle and determine if the egg had any development. I don't have the time to hatch these. As with any shipped egg (especially a test batch), I can not guarantee your hatch rate for circumstances beyond my control which could include rough handling by postal carriers. Bid Accordingly.

Have you cracked any of the eggs you have been collecting open to see if they have bulls-eyes?
smile.png
You don't have to hatch them to test fertility. Just in case you need reference, here is a great link to a thread with lot's of pictures - https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16008
Hope
this helps!
smile.png

Also, do you have any pictures of your birds and do you have any information on where the parent stock comes from.

Yes. They have the bullseyes. Im just running a test because I dont have time to hatch these myself and once my Easter hatch is done I will be powering down for the summer. And Id really like to see what comes out (im a bit on the impatient side and cant wait til fall)

Whoops, sorry I missed the parent stock question. They hatched from BYC'er Mahonri. Unfortunately I dont have pics currently. Im mostly mobile (with few exceptions and my phone hates me lately). Im happy to take pics and email them to you if you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom