Test me!

Pics
Chicken "A" is named Spunk. Spunk has yellow legs.

View attachment 2872321

Chicken "B" is named Bellatrix. She is in the next two photos.
View attachment 2872322View attachment 2872323

Chicken "C". She's an easy one I think. Her named is Burrito.
View attachment 2872324

Chicken "D". Actually first photo is a mature rooster of this breed, photo B is one of his offspring at around 14-16 weeks of age.
View attachment 2872326View attachment 2872325

Finally Chicken "E" Her name is Scratch. If you need better pics of her, I think I have them but I'll have to dig.
View attachment 2872327View attachment 2872328
Exchequer Leghorn?
Black Star (Or Marans..)
Buff Brahma
Blue Marans
Welsummer

He was much handsomer in person, than in pictures. Years after he passed away, I got a matching hen, though she wasn't the real deal, but Hatchery. Neisha was her name. :love
IMG_8005.JPG
Yeah, blue wheaten is my favorite variety, and unless crele or cuckoo Ameraucanas get accepted, probably always will be. I loved my boys.

Exchequer Leghorn?
Black Star (Or Marans..)
Buff Brahma
Blue Marans
Welsummer
Yes to all of those, and black copper maran not black star. Although someone else answered earlier, but presumably you didn't peek :cool: I'm impressed you got the leghorn! I don't even know how to pronounce exchequer lol

All are purebreds. The varieties of the Brahmas are black and buff laced. The "Bielefelder" and "mix" are actually Rhodebars! You are correct that five is an English Orpington :)
I wanted to mention too that most breeds I've added to these threads are designed to trick people. ;) In terms of breeds posted on this forum I'm not sure I've ever seen most of these in this section other then Mottled Javas and English Orpingtons and a couple Black Brahmas and that's on helping in this section for years! It's mostly bonus knowledge that's fun to have but not knowing a couple of these is pretty normal and doesn't inhibit your ability to identify more relevant breeds at all! :D I'm sure you know this too, but just wanted to add a disclaimer!

Back
Top Bottom