Test me!

Pics
She was a polish, but some people call them padovanas!😉
Just scrolling through and noticed this! Sorry for bringing back a very old post but thought this would be a good type of thread to bring this up in. Padovanas and Polish are not the same breed, nor are the terms interchangeable. The big difference is that Padovanas are very rare and lack a comb while most Polish have v-combs. There are potentially only 1200 Padovanas in the world as of 2007 despite their ancestors being brought to Italy in the 1300s making them an ancient breed. They are related to the Polish breed but not the same by any means :)

Just scrolling through and noticed this! Sorry for bringing back a very old post but thought this would be a good type of thread to bring this up in. Padovanas and Polish are not the same breed, nor are the terms interchangeable. The big difference is that Padovanas are very rare and lack a comb while most Polish have v-combs. There are potentially only 1200 Padovanas in the world as of 2007 despite their ancestors being brought to Italy in the 1300s making them an ancient breed. They are related to the Polish breed but not the same by any means :)
Thank you for making this clear! ❤️

Yes, thank you for clearing that up!❤️ It’s a bit confusing! I have had people call my polish padovanas before. Now I know!😊

Back
Top Bottom