Texas Auctions/Swaps?

well if you get adult fowl...you would have eggs....

Haha, OBVIOUSLY, but that's the point of wanting to find these auctions/swaps! I won't have eggs without finding the large fowl that I want to begin with.
tongue2.gif

I currently have six golden comet (red sex link, red star, whatever you want to call them) four day old pullets in a brooder. I will be interested in selling a few of them several weeks from now, but Tyler may be too far a trip for you. I heard tale of a weekly (or monthly...depends on the source) poultry auction in dequincy, louisiana. Its 4 hours from college station, but may be worth the trip for you.

My son is a member of Fancy Feathers 4H and we have been working for month organizing our upcoming show... it'll be the clubs 5th Annual Open Chicken Show! I hope to see a whole bunch of BYC members at the show - it really is a great show!!! :)

I am going to the show in Beaumont on March 24 since it is close to me..Howdy neighbor chick-among-us in Dayton Texas..I am located in Devers,Texas down the road off Highway 90..

how come nobody mentioned the first monday sale/swap?

havent been in several years, are they still having it?

it was pretty good last time i went, bought lots of pigeons and some nice birds there.

I'm just starting in chickens and ducks (mostly ducks.... althoughh my chicks out number my ducklings) and am so glad I found some Texas folks!!

Back
Top Bottom