texas byc,ers

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Catfishingpokey, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Catfishingpokey

Catfishingpokey Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2008
    Albany, Tx
    Hi i am Pokey Davis my family and I live in albany texas and i was wondering how many people from the byc live any where in texas close to us.we have 12 delaware chickens 1 which is a rooster, 4 astralorps,12 coturnix quail and 87 quail eggs in the bator.We hunt and fish and live a outdoor type lifestyle.cant wait too see if there are any byc folks around us.

2. PassthePeace1

PassthePeace1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Pokey, I'm Pam and I live near Gainesville. Sorry to be so brief, but I am on my way out the door to pick up some hatching eggs at the Post Office..[​IMG] Hope they didn't freeze last night....[​IMG] However I did want to take the time to say hi....and nice to meet you.

3. walbarbsa

walbarbsa Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2008
    Castroville, Texas
    Hi, ya'll -- I'm in Castroville, a little west of San Antonio...it's windy and cold (50s) here but sunny....

Where's Albany?

4. CountryMom

CountryMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2008
    South Texas
    Hi Pokey,
    I am also Pam and live in south Texas just outside of Victoria. There are a lot of Texans here from what I have seen. Glad to meet another one! [​IMG]

5. Buckguy20

Buckguy20 OKIE MOSES

Apr 13, 2007
    Choctaw Oklahoma
    Hello Texas,
    I am from Oklahoma but I just wanted to say you guys should start a list of all the Texans on BYC and keep it updated.
    We did that here and now have over 130 people on our list "Okies in the BYC" .
    It has really kept us connected.
    I have never met most of the poeple on our forum in person but still count them all as friends.
    How about a "Texans in thje BYC" forum?
    Good Luck,
    Buckguy

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  6. skya328

skya328 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2008
    Dallas, TX
    I live near Dallas, TX. Good to meet a fellow Texan!

[​IMG]

7. cyanne

cyanne Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    There is already a thread on here with a long list of Texas BYC-ers. It's in the where am I, where are YOU? section.

8. Catfishingpokey

Catfishingpokey Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2008
    Albany, Tx
    its nice to meet you all. i have quail hatching right now and they are poping like corn right now . gota go but i will check back later.

9. poei

poei Out Of The Brooder

May 12, 2008
    DAYTON, TX
    way down south-east here - 77535 dayton, tx

!!!HOWDY!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by