TEXAS ON ALERT

Very Scary, but... Go Texas!!!
It's about time someone did SOMETHING about the problem down there. (rather than just discuss it to death)

What is wrong with our Fed. Govt. that they can't be bothered to protect U.S. citizens???

You can bet if the Feds make a problem with Texas for doing this, that a LOT of other states (and private citizens) will be siding with Texas.

meri

Quote:
eta - this is the info from the youtube video ---

Texas Senator Dan Patrick announces that Texas has placed its National Guard on "High Alert" - The first time in Modern History, due to the Civil War breaking out in Mexico. Texas has received NO response from the Federal Government to its repeated requests for help. If the National Guard is forced to take defensive action against a Foreign Nation without the approval of the Federal Government, Texas will be breaking Federal Law. WHY DOESN'T THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MATCH ITS CLAIMS AND RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACT?

This video is not posted, referenced or mentioned on FoxNews' website or any other major media outlet. It has been announced on several independent sites, first on http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/ then the video finally got posted on http://www.xomba.com/texas_national_g..., and most didn't believe it. Seems like we talk a lot about not trusting the Mainstream Media but still can't take those claims all the way.

Last edited:
Mojo Chick'n :

Very Scary, but... Go Texas!!!
It's about time someone did SOMETHING about the problem down there. (rather than just discuss it to death)

What is wrong with our Fed. Govt. that they can't be bothered to protect U.S. citizens???

You can bet if the Feds make a problem with Texas for doing this, that a LOT of other states (and private citizens) will be siding with Texas.
meri

Oh you can bet on that one . All my husbands' family live in Texas . Infact , we are headed there tomorrow and after hearing all this , MY GOD what would we do if they have to declare Martial Law for Texas ? Would we be stuck in Texas and not be able to come and go as we please and return to Louisiana ? Mercy the sound of that happening makes me scared to death . But last thing people need right now is to panic , we have to stay on guard and defend ourselves .​

Last edited:
batton down the hatches, lock and load and SSS!
ep.gif

Texas was always just a suburb of MEXICO anyway and has been for longest time. Was anybody really surprised that this is happening, California is next and they are in the same boat and getting worst, but their liberals don't have as many guns to protect themselfs like some Texans. Things will only get worst and never better, protect your families and leave those areas for good!!!.

AL

I haven't noticed anything on the major news networks about Mexico having a civil war right now. In fact, I don't see anything about Texas under martial law, either. The video was posted February 23rd. Either the situation has deescalated, or it's not bad enough right now to worry a lot about.

Can anyone post a link to a current news story about this? I'd like more information.

Back
Top Bottom