TEXAS ON ALERT

Folks I live on the Mexican Border,, it's less than 25 miles as the crow flies. They aren't having a civil war, they are having a drug war. Yes right across the border from us at least 350 people die in Juarez EVERY WEEK. We have the Mayor of Juarez, the Gov. of Chihuahuah and their families living in El Paso for safety, theirs anyway. Is TX is danger of martial law?? No!

I am sorry I just have to say this, but anybody remember the Shah of Iran? Mexico has always had it's problems, but the timing of this cannot be ignored. This is exactly what happened in Iran 30 years ago.

Quote:
Right now it just localized to the border towns with Mexicans killing Mexicans in a drug war vendetta, and it is spilling over into some Texas border towns. But they are killing alot of folks, mostly other drug gangs and crooked law ( supposed ) Law enforcers. the Mexican Government has called in their own troops, I don't know what good thats going to do, that is all we need a bigger mass group of even more Mexicans with guns on the border. Tacos anybody!!!.

AL

Back
Top Bottom