Texas

Hi - anyone still active in this thread??

Anyone planning on attending the Poultry show for the FFA Alumni at Klein ISD on December 6th.?? And on Dec. 10th in College Station the Brazos Valley Poultry Club is a pretty big show--- anyone planning to attend ? Participate??
Hi ChicKat, My husband or I will be at the Klein show. What we're showing is yet to be determined. Every bird we have is a molted mess right now!! The BVPC show (Bluebonnet Classic) is on Jan 10th 2015.

Hi ChicKat, My husband or I will be at the Klein show. What we're showing is yet to be determined. Every bird we have is a molted mess right now!! The BVPC show (Bluebonnet Classic) is on Jan 10th 2015.
Good!! I'm trying to see how much interest there would be for a breed Club egg contest for Cream Legbars...I'm glad that you will be showing there if the molts are complete!!! That's part of the trouble, we don't know what they will look like in time for the winter shows.

The Bluebonnet Classic is a great show-- I had called it the Brazos Valley Poultry Club show--because they put it on right? And it is always the first one of the year....Just went to the Texas State Fair Poultry show today....

Back
Top Bottom