Ended Text to Image Challenge—"Chicken Making Breakfast"

Pics
I made another one using Bing Image Creator.

Text: Two realistic yellow ducks with chef hats looking at a cookbook in a confused way and cooking a special gourmet breakfast in a bright white kitchen

_cab3618b-093c-4313-ae56-5fb3aeef4a8e.jpg

Note: I do not own ducks but I know enough to know that those ducks aren't realistic at all, but it AI and created in 10 seconds so I'll let it slide :D.
Love the confused look!

Okay, since Van Gogh is one of my favorite painters, I decided to give this an interesting spin. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Bing create: a chicken cooking a full course breakfast including blueberry pancakes and syrup in the style of Van Gogh

_8c6d76a6-7594-4326-bedc-2a58b5122fc1.jpg

What in the planet of Earth is this and why is there a hand coming out of the chicken's butt??? :lau

Bing create: a silver laced Wyandotte cooking a full course breakfast including blueberry pancakes

_4671fb56-36b2-4253-acd5-1b8b65e52630.jpg

I love the image, but clearly Bing create doesn't understand what a silver laced Wyandotte is supposed to look like. :lau
This is good.
Okay, since Van Gogh is one of my favorite painters, I decided to give this an interesting spin. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Bing create: a chicken cooking a full course breakfast including blueberry pancakes and syrup in the style of Van Gogh

_8c6d76a6-7594-4326-bedc-2a58b5122fc1.jpg

What in the planet of Earth is this and why is there a hand coming out of the chicken's butt??? :lau
Too funny!

Back
Top Bottom