Thank you for accepting me

brik2012

In the Brooder
Sep 18, 2019
Hello all. I would like to introduce myself. I am a 54 year old man married with 5 children ages 7 to 33, cabinetmaker by trade. I live in central florida (was born in southern Ohio and moved to florida at 5 years of age) where my wife and I own 2-1/2 acres. I have lived on farms my whole life. We now have 3dogs, 1 cat, 2 sheep, 2 pigs, 1 rabbit, 2 turtles and 6 chickens. At the moment we have 1 amerucana rooster and 1 amerucana hen, 1 production blue hen, 1 brown leghorn hen, 1 white leghorn hen and 1 unidentified hen but I think it may be an isa brown bought it from tractor supply as a leghorn. We recently lost 2 black sexlink hens and a production blue hen to a fox and lost our giant black cochin rooster to old age.

Hello all. I would like to introduce myself. I am a 54 year old man married with 5 children ages 7 to 33, cabinetmaker by trade. I live in central florida (was born in southern Ohio and moved to florida at 5 years of age) where my wife and I own 2-1/2 acres. I have lived on farms my whole life. We now have 3dogs, 1 cat, 2 sheep, 2 pigs, 1 rabbit, 2 turtles and 6 chickens. At the moment we have 1 amerucana rooster and 1 amerucana hen, 1 production blue hen, 1 brown leghorn hen, 1 white leghorn hen and 1 unidentified hen but I think it may be an isa brown bought it from tractor supply as a leghorn. We recently lost 2 black sexlink hens and a production blue hen to a fox and lost our giant black cochin rooster to old age.
Welcome to the forum, the best group of sticky shoe'd people on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom