thank you for welcoming me About me

wifeofnoah

Chirping
5 Years
May 16, 2015
Hello Everyone
I probably did it backwards but here is my introduction to who I am I am a retired animal nurse . I have 13 years of working with birds and other exotics along with cats and dogs Very helpful when I have sick birds and also how to keep them healthy in the first place :) I also raise Temminick Tragopans and hopefully Satyr Tragopans if they give me eggs this year . I have a handful of rescue pigeons that were attacked by hawks and survived and then brought to Karen's Sanctuary where they think they have died and gone to heaven LOL I have silver pheasant eggs in the incubator and also white peacock eggs in a few weeks . My cousin who has been a bird man for years is my mentor and partner in incubating fun I am so thankful for my chickens always but especially now with the scary situation we are facing with this virus . I am thankful for my huge yard with koi pond and animals to comfort my soul Take care all

Thank you so much :) Chickens are awesome and will feed you daily for just a little feed in return Cant bring myself to eat the chickens . You only get one meal from them that way LOL Love them , give them shelter and they will always feed you ;)
I agree....I will never eat any of the animals that live on our Ark! They all get a special resting place when they pass away.....my feathered and furry friends are Family!
Best wishes and Be well! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom