Thank You MississippiFarmBoy, Unique Impish gift

Gritty is safe, Gritty is safe.
clap.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
love.gif

Quote:
Imps are wonderful, magical creatures that spead love and joy throughout the land.
They often bring happiness to others by hosting parties and inviting the local flora and fauna.
They most often come in the color green, and show their supreme greenness by driving low environmental impact cars.
They never ever come in pink, never ever. Did I mention they are never ever pink? red is good.
And with their sensitive palates they can't swallow anything gritty. kinda gags a little.

Imp- in the emerald city

and now not likely to ever leave.
big_smile.png

hit.gif

You've gone and hurt my feelings for the last time IMP!

Quote:
Dang y'all, give me a second to catch up. We've had major catastrophe at the Gritty farm today.
hmm.png

MFB, I took care of your payback today.
tongue.gif

Quote:
Imps are wonderful, magical creatures that spead love and joy throughout the land.
They often bring happiness to others by hosting parties and inviting the local flora and fauna.
They most often come in the color green, and show their supreme greenness by driving low environmental impact cars.
They never ever come in pink, never ever. Did I mention they are never ever pink? red is good.
And with their sensitive palates they can't swallow anything gritty. kinda gags a little.

Imp- in the emerald city

and now not likely to ever leave.
big_smile.png

hit.gif

red made me do it. She won't stay still in the straitjacket.

Quote:
hit.gif

I wouldn't share a straightjacket with you if you were the last IMP in the world to share a straightjacket with, so......
tongue.gif

Quote:
Dang y'all, give me a second to catch up. We've had major catastrophe at the Gritty farm today.
hmm.png

MFB, I took care of your payback today.
tongue.gif

hide.gif
Now I AM scared
hide.gif

Can I have a redo?

Not a chance.
bun.gif

Quote:

I wouldn't share a straightjacket with you if you were the last IMP in the world to share a straightjacket with, so......
tongue.gif

pop.gif

Quote:
tongue.gif

pop.gif

I don't think they make straightjackets for 3.

Imp- and red- NO CRUMBS IN HERE! Gosh now I'm itchy and salty.

Back
Top Bottom