Solved Thank you

City Farmer Jim

Songster
Mar 18, 2020
South Texas close to Corpus Christi
I'm sure this is not the correct place to this and really don't see where I could or should post this. So I will ask for forgiveness now.

I would like to say thank you to all of you WONDERFUL FRIENDLY KNOWLEDGEABLE people one this awesome site. I/we are newbies to chickens and raising them. All of your awesome advice is making it so easy to keep chickens and ya'll have been so good about answering all of our(sometimes silly) questions as quickly as you can and given such great real life experiences...this doesn't seem like it's good enough but THANK YOU to all those who have made us better at raising our flock.

I'm sure this is not the correct place to this and really don't see where I could or should post this. So I will ask for forgiveness now.

I would like to say thank you to all of you WONDERFUL FRIENDLY KNOWLEDGEABLE people one this awesome site. I/we are newbies to chickens and raising them. All of your awesome advice is making it so easy to keep chickens and ya'll have been so good about answering all of our(sometimes silly) questions as quickly as you can and given such great real life experiences...this doesn't seem like it's good enough but THANK YOU to all those who have made us better at raising our flock.
The biggest X2 you have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom