Thank you

PonderingKiwi

Chirping
Mar 19, 2023
I’m not sure where to post this.. but after today’s chicken emergency I am just overwhelmed with gratitude for all you chicken people here. You guys always answer everything so fast and you’re all so helpful and nonjudgmental. Thank you. I could cry about it tbh.. it’s nice to be able to be clueless and well meaning without being talked down to or made to feel bad about trying to keep animals I obviously don’t know enough about. Situations seem to come up so fast and they’re so off the wall.. I appreciate so much that I can just log on here and ask questions for quick answers instead of having to google and try to find the closest sounding answer and hope for the best.

Just.. thanks guys. I appreciate it ❤️🥹🥲

I’m not sure where to post this.. but after today’s chicken emergency I am just overwhelmed with gratitude for all you chicken people here. You guys always answer everything so fast and you’re all so helpful and nonjudgmental. Thank you. I could cry about it tbh.. it’s nice to be able to be clueless and well meaning without being talked down to or made to feel bad about trying to keep animals I obviously don’t know enough about. Situations seem to come up so fast and they’re so off the wall.. I appreciate so much that I can just log on here and ask questions for quick answers instead of having to google and try to find the closest sounding answer and hope for the best.

Just.. thanks guys. I appreciate it ❤️🥹🥲
So glad you got the help you needed. This is indeed a wonderful place. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom