Thankful for YOU - 2020

I'm thankful for BYC and EVERYONE on here!
I am especially thankful for all of BYC staff. :bow(I have a favorite, but I won't name her :D)

A few members especially thankful for:
@Miss Lydia, she is the best, I learn from her just about everyday from old posts to new ones her knowledge and helpfulness never ends.

@Kiki, I mean who couldn't like her, she's a bit (maybe more than a bit sometimes) crazy sometimes but she always makes me laugh, BYC would be missing something without her.

@casportpony, without her BYC would only be good, she makes it great! BYC would really be missing something without her.

@Sapphire Sebright, she's just plain great!

I could go on and on but I don't want to make this super long, so all my BYC friends I'm thankful for you!
:hugs

I'm thankful for the group itself. It's good to have someone to bat ideas around with. But I'm really thankful for @R2elk and @Mixed flock enthusiast. My husband had this great idea last year on defeating tics, and suddenly I became a very inexperienced
mama to keets. Atleast one of then as always been around to help identify problems,how to fix them, to learn about the bird itself.
Awwww! It’s so fun hearing from Sydney the Guinea Whisperer and her flock! :love

Thanksgiving also to @WhoDatChick, for sharing pictures of their NN rooster, Trump! And for being fun and a great member to chat with!
Oh my goodness! Sweetness ❤ .... and I am thankful for you.. my new friend here💞.... and here is TRUMP... just for you😘
DDF8EFBD-AC36-4A8D-94F9-BCF1A4CADA94.jpeg

As I have aged my perspective on life has changed(for the better) and this community has been a huge part of the change, SO I am very thankful for the awesome people who share their wealth of experience and knowledge to help any and all that ask for help with our non human petstock. The community here is so incredible at helping the newbies with all our issues and at the speed of light day or night....thank you from the bottom of our hearts City Farmer Jim and Blyth a.k.a Snowflake Farm.

Back
Top Bottom