Thankful for YOU - 2020

C/p-ing from the other thread... because I didn't realize it was from 2019 and not 2020... :oops:

Still, these people deserve more thanks than I can give them!!

I don't know where to start... but thanks everyone!

@black_cat thanks for the fun times!!!
@OneHappyRooster , @TheOddOneOut , thanks for help on the sexing threads, you guys truly are masters!!!
@Eggcessive thank you so much for all the help for when I've had chicken sicknesses, your knowledge is invaluable!
@EggSighted4Life ! Thank you so much EggSighted, your posts are always well thought out and full of so much information :) you truly are a wonderful member of this community!

Also to all the Mods and Admin for keeping this site up and running every day!

I'd like to thank everyone on the BYC staff for taking care of this wonderful site. I know that I step out of line sometimes, but thank you for keeping me around despite this.

And thank you, @CarpCharacin, for all the work that you did before you resigned from the staff, and for tolerating all of my hugs and my occasionally violent encouragement.

And, of course, thanks to all the nutters in Kiki's Nutter Asylum for being totally crazy and making me laugh a heck of a lot. Not so thankful for the faints, but whatever -- the laughs outweigh the couch use.

And of course, thanks to all the people who post information on how to help chickens and other poultry -- I can't name everyone, but thank you all!
I see you there, @CarpCharacin! You're still around, good! :hugs

@Lacy Duckwing - for being such faithful, kind, awesome, and overall special friend to me!
@Starburst - for being so kind, and cheerful...and being such a great RolePlayer!
@TwoCrows - whenever I have the slightest problem, you are there to help! You are never too busy!
Thank you so much, Clucky! I'm very grateful to have such an amazing friend like you. :hugs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom