Thanks anyways...poll closed...we lost :(

SunAngel

Songster
11 Years
May 20, 2008
Chambersburg, Pa.
My hubby co-owns a Sprint Car and their driver is in the running for track favorite! He already won that title for their local dirt track, but now we are hoping to help him win overall (think its a 5 track total). Niki Young has raced all the tracks as a 410 driver and was very well liked, now we want to help him win while being a 358 driver. He has already won a race this year in hubbys car!! Awesome driver! He is a great guy, who built his MIL a chicken coop for Mothers Day, but then she didn't want the chickens (which were chicks we had bought for him at the WV Chickenstock), so he took them home and is now a fellow chicken raiser
smile.png
I think they have 8 pullets now!! His sons and wife would love to see him win this title as well, they are big into racing with Niki.

If you could please go to http://www.centralparacing.com/ ....look down the right side...put a dot beside Niki Young and click Vote. Thats all there is to it, no registration or personal info needed! I would appreciate the help very much! Its a very close race and there is only 2 hours to go and I hoped maybe my fellow BYC'ers could help!

Thanks so much!
Deborah

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom