Thanks for having me and mine... Western Kentucky here!!!

jmassey

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 28, 2013
I stumbled upon BYC the other day and Iam addicted already!!!

Ok, I am a self reliant husband and father of (3)wonder children, (27) chickens: [Barred Rocks, RIRs, SG Dorkings, GL Wyandote, Giant Partridge Cochins], (100) Jap Coturnix Quail, (5) Large Black Hogs, (2) Irish Dexter Cattle, (23) Rabbits:[ American Blue & Whites, Florida Whites, NZ Whites, Mini-Lops], (2) PitBull Terriers and a lil teacup chihuahua.
We produce NON-GMO/heirloom/open-pollenated produce by sustainable/organic methods. On our farm "Massey Heritage Farm" we employ and build on our use of alternative energy sources. Our mission as a family is to grow even more self-sufficient in life and assist our neighbors in doing the same. My family's goal in the near future is to establish a CSA ( Community Supported Agriculure) to offer our community local and natural food options and preserve small family farming for the future. Thanks again and May God Bless.

welcome-byc.gif

hello from Missouri. Welcome to the BYC forum. I think it's great that you are working on a self-sustaining lifestyle. II honestly think there should be more people like this out there. I believe I'm working on the same thing here I wish you the best.

Back
Top Bottom