Thanks for the support!!

Whiteghost

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 6, 2013
After a year of hidding in the shadows of the internet I am going from lurker to member. I have to say this has been the most helpful website I have found for my fowl needs. So a BIG Thank you goes out to the Team Support and the community for keeping the post new, fresh and up to date. Free answers are nice too.

A year ago after buying an empty horse farm. My wife decided she wanted some Teeny Tiny Baby Ducks. I brushed her off saying Chickens are where its at. As you can Imagine the battle was started and pros and cons were tossed around for months. Untill one day my so called "Friend" showed up with two ducklings with no answers, age, papers, or food. So the dash was on. we needed heat lamps, brooder, food, water, pond, info.....
while out purchasing these Items I picked up two Rouen duckings so there would be enough to keep each other warm ;) After getting them set up they Recieved thier names "Teeny,Tiny, Baby Duck and Claude" over the year we lost two. remains were found of one but recently one was Ab"duck"ted and no ransome note has been found. So with the break in the weather here in the south east. I went to Purchase My Wife four new Duclings in the hope for egg production so no names are to be given. "YET!"

Still, I wont Chickens for homesteading, eggs, meat, compost.... this website has been so great over the year with the ducks. I am looking forward to comunicating about my future with CHICKENS!!!!!

welcome-byc.gif
From out of the shadows, into the light. Glad you joined us!
smile.png

Greetings from Kansas, Whiteghost, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased to have you in our community! Ducks are certainly cute, but so are chickens. Hope you guys can end up with both. Good luck to you!

Hello and welcome from Ohio....so glad you joined BYC

Best of luck with your new ducklings and cant wait to see pics of your new chickens too :)

Back
Top Bottom