thanks for welcoming

Welcome to BYC. You've definitely come to the right place to learn about chickens, and just about any question is welcome. The brown buttons at the top of the BYC screen will guide you. The forums button will link to a menu of all the forums, and that will help you to choose the appropriate one for your questions. The search button lets you enter topics and will then display anything on the site related to your search. Being specific helps. I hope you have a lots of fun on the website.

well, were doing 4H and we had 7 eggs in the incubator, one cracked wheew that was terrible... And we are waiting for the rest...I'm not optimistic... I think they are all duds but a few more days we will see..my sons teacher has a farm, and she had given us 5 then I got 2 from someone nice enough to give me some the hen house. But that's my question. How do you know if they Are fertile..? And we don't have Time go be doing several bitches.. help!?

well, were doing 4H and we had 7 eggs in the incubator, one cracked wheew that was terrible... And we are waiting for the rest...I'm not optimistic... I think they are all duds but a few more days we will see..my sons teacher has a farm, and she had given us 5 then I got 2 from someone nice enough to give me some the hen house. But that's my question. How do you know if they Are fertile..? And we don't have Time go be doing several batches elp!?

well, were doing 4H and we had 7 eggs in the incubator, one cracked wheew that was terrible... And we are waiting for the rest...I'm not optimistic... I think they are all duds but a few more days we will see..my sons teacher has a farm, and she had given us 5 then I got 2 from someone nice enough to give me some the hen house. But that's my question. How do you know if they Are fertile..? And we don't have Time go be doing several bitches.. help!?
How long have the eggs been in the incubator? Normally, I would suggest candling, but if it is late in the game it may harm the hatch.

Back
Top Bottom