Thanks from a New Member!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Adirondacked, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Adirondacked

Adirondacked Out Of The Brooder

Just wanted to say another big thanks!

When I started my chicken journey, I was a lurker. And I lurked much and learned much. When I got serious and started building my coop and run, I joined the forum and asked a few questions. Now that the coop and run are done and I'm checking out some available breeds in my area, I am a serial BYC reader! I may have birds as early as this weekend, and boy have I been reading! [​IMG] The forum and its members have been so helpful every single time I needed info on a breed, coop advice, and even egg recipes! [​IMG] I copied down several egg recipes today! Anticipation and excitement! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So, here's another big thanks! You all are awesome! I'll be posting more once the girls are here. A friend is going to check out a farm this weekend and is going to bring me back some Easter Eggers or otherwise if they have some good looking hens.

Thanks!

2. fldiver97

fldiver97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2009
    Middleton, WI
    [​IMG] from WI. Keep us posted on your chickens!! [​IMG]

3. Sitka

Sitka Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2009
    Seattle, Washington
    Sounds like you are addicted, like the rest of us!
    Keep us posted with posts and pics.
    [​IMG]

4. trilyn

trilyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    East Syracuse
    Oooooohhh, I hope you get some chickies!! Congratulations on your new coop and run and post pics if you get some!! [​IMG]

5. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    A big Texas size [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by