1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Thanks to whoever helped me create this ID

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DrFrank, Mar 18, 2017.

1. DrFrank

DrFrank New Egg

Mar 17, 2017
    India
    Hi all,

First of all thanks to the Admin/Tech, who created this ID for me, as I had problem with creating an account in BYC. I am from India, from a place called Tamil Nadu, here is where Thomas, one of the disciples of Jesus, was laid to rest. I don't know what else is famous in my place, LOL. I am a PhD scholar awaiting my viva voce. I don't have chickens atm, but I own a female Golden Lab named Brona.

Sometime ago, I used to have a White Leghorn chicken with 2 other mutts, the leghorn egg used to be so flavorful, it was simply out of the world! I do not find it coincidental that at least 2 other people in BYC has reported this about the taste of Leghorn eggs. Funny, how the same leghorn egg in a production setting will taste so bland.

I know I will get flack for this, but I think all the hating on Trump is sad. Say what you will about him, not only is he going to make US great again, I think he will go down as the best World Leader in the history books! :) LOL, I have incurred the wrath of 50% of the population already. God bless ya'll! Have a nice day!

2. eggbert420

eggbert420 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Feb 15, 2017
    Texas
    :welcome. :cd

3. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, DrFrank, and [​IMG]! Happy you joined our community! [​IMG]

4. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Dr Frank [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    So glad you joined us at the Backyard chickens flock. Hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.[​IMG]

6. DrFrank

DrFrank New Egg

Mar 17, 2017
    India
    Thanks for the nice welcome guys!! Happy Sunday to ya'll.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by