Thanks

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tom Kathleen, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Tom Kathleen

Tom Kathleen Just Hatched

Mar 18, 2017
    Thanks for the join. This site has been a wealth of information in reading the threads and I'm grateful for it. Might have saved one of my chick's life last night with the electrolyte advice when you have to make your own.

2. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member Project Manager

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    [​IMG] so glad you have joined us.

Hope your chick improves and thrives.[​IMG]

3. vachick15

vachick15 Overrun With Chickens

Welcome to BYC! I hope you like it here and learn as much as possible about chickens!

4. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Tom Kathleen [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope your little one is OK.

I also hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Tom Kathleen, and [​IMG]! Great to have you in our flock! Good luck and best wishes!! [​IMG]

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens. The Learning center above is packed with worthwhile information and a great place to start a chicken education. You may want to check out the threads on raising backyard chicks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by