Thanks

all they have done is compare the price of their eggs to yours and tossed in a link to prove it.
there really isn't no technical violation of any sort..

definitely not cool, but I see it as legit.
I have a business, other businesses have compared their prices to mine. Same thing.

I also would keep flagging if I were you.

Thank you so much. You helped me get it down quick.

I was wondering why the vistors on my website were comming from craigslist, as I did not post anything there. So I looked, and they put the link to my website, as if it was there website, to try and sell their goose eggs. The nerve of them!
somad.gif

warez*sunny :

I just flagged it to.. I thought after 3 flags a post was removed.. Hmmm...

Well I would report them to craigslist.. Then they might get banned from using the site..

May I ask what you would report them for doing?​

I just clicked on the link from the first page, and unless they altered the post--it's still there.....this is a portion of the post....

Fertile Toulouse Goose Eggs (unwashed, all natural and organic from happy geese), $4/each. You pick up, I can try to ship them, but ... really? Wouldn't you rather meet the parents of your goose babies to be? If you insist, I will ship, but it will cost more and void the guarantee (I don't trust USPS to NOT jostle them around).

On eBay you can get six, delivered, with no guarantee for slightly more than $6/each
Here http://www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl/index.htm they're $6/each plus shipping.

I have posted this ad to prove to my curmudgeony old friend (who I dearly love for all of his curmudgeoness) that NO ONE is interested in buying my fertile goose eggs. I have nine right now and the girls are popping them out regularly. $4 each, you pick up and I never hear the end of it.

Now I know, somewhere, out there, is one evil person who will spend $4 just to get the vicarious thrill of knowing I will have to endure “I told you so” from now until the end of time. Therefore, as long as supplies are available, there is a three egg minimum.

It looks like they linked your website to say that YOU are selling yours for $6 each...BUT THEY ARE SELLING THERES FOR $4 EACH...and that they are cheaper than you...Like I said I don't know if it was altered from the original post, but I can still look at there add....So it's not gone yet....

Back
Top Bottom