That chicken made a monkey outta me!

lau.gif
Oh that is so a chicken MO. My girls will squawk at me if I am not out doing the daily routine at the right time. And if they are not satisfied with something they will go to the place on the fence facing my sun room, which if I looked right, can see my run, will stand looking at the housing talking at me when until I come out., then run to the door and then right to the issue!

Quote:
KiKi is NOT hungry! Actually she's eating right now. We just got home and filled her dish. This is a good thing. I have to give her a pill from the vet and it's s'pose to be given on a full stomach.
Wanna come help get the pill down?
big_smile.png

heyyy not to get off subject but if you have to give your cats or dogs a pill greenies makes something called a pill pocket you just stuff the pill inside and they gobble it up i have a 35 lb cat he has heart problems so we have to give him pills to help out with that he loves them lol and we dont get bitten trying to shove the pill down his throat lol

Yeah, our vet sells those. However, DH is a farm boy and very skilled at giving critters their pills. I held them (both Kitty and KiKi) and he got them to take the pills right down.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom